Список форумов Центр ВСР Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"
Форумы центра Великого Сергия Радонежского "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME DAY.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Людмила Петровна Троян
ПРЕЗИДЕНТ ФОНДА "ЭКОЛОГИЯ МЫСЛИ"

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 20, 2006 3:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME DAY. Ответить с цитатой

DEAR LUDMILA PETROVNA!
A GREATE LOVE AND APPRECIATION FROM NEW YORK!!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING.
IT WAS A PLEASURE TO TALK TO YOU. THE EXPERIENCE OF THE CONNECTION BETWEEN
YOU FROM MOSCOW AND US FROM NEW YORK IS AMAISING!!!!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME DAY.
LOVE SVETLANA TEPLOVA

Hope to see you too.

Liudmila Petrovna Troyan
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Володя Чеботарев
Активный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 21, 2006 1:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you where asked to describe yourself with only one word, which would you pick?
For me it didn't take much time to answer, I thought - "CURIOUS"!
And how can it be something else, if there is SO MUCH unknown in the universe everywhere in ourselves and in people around us!
I'm getting amused over and over each day about the enormous quantity of possibilities that we have. We can choose... anything any second... and then the second later change our mind again. If we choose, though, to be healthy throught life in every situation, then... we get an amazing precious gift - ability to notice GOOD CHanges in us. I wanted to tell you about one of these noticed changes...
It is a very childish feeling, that, I believe, we all experienced while we were kids - we didn't want the day to be over! I remember what I was thinking at the moments when my parents finally succeeded in taking me to bed:"I wish for tomorrow to come very fast!"...
And then... nowadays... I started feeling the same way!
It is an amazing feeling that brings joy and confidence into every aspect of life.
And because of it Lyudmila Petrovna's formula "I love life, I want to live, I enjoy living!", that we use to transform the syndrom of chronique tiredness, for me starts to attain a little different meaning.
To say these words is to give a vow to life, to proclaim that WE ARE ALIVE!
If you where asked to describe yourself with only one word, which would you pick? Only one... but true... and if it doesn't suit us we always can change it Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: