Список форумов Центр ВСР Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"
Форумы центра Великого Сергия Радонежского "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
Value of the current moment

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Гольцов Дмитрий
Активный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 24, 2006 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Value of the current moment Ответить с цитатой

After the morning talk with my wife I saw my children in a different light. I suddenly understood they were only guests in our family and in 8 or 9 years my elder son as well as the youngest one a little bit later would fly away. They will have their friends and wives, they’ll have their bad and good lucks, they’ll have completely different and independent life.
Looking at different situation from 10 year distance you understand what’s really important in your life, you understand that this moment is unique, it’ll never happen again, you can enjoy it or paint it in other colors. It’s up to you.

Dmitriy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Ирина Потемкина
Ветеран форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 25, 2006 11:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yesterday I was talking to my best friend (she is my son’s godmother). And I said that desire my son had got a godmother/godfather hadn’t been caused by a reason of religion (I’m not so religious), but by my dream of a good big family. Isn’t it wonderful to have got one more close person? I believe such an old tradition is able to help unite people who want to be closer to each other.

Aforegoing message helped me look at this from different point of view – maybe family destination is help unite people who want to be closer to each other, not only a man and a woman, but children. Probably they decide in their turn who they want to be relatives in this life with.

There are a lot of individualities and plenty of lives, we all can be somebody’s wife, husband, daughter, san, grandmother etc. and we all can grow up LOVE with these individualities. Then there won’t be any wars, any murders, any aggression.. then there will be a very beautiful world with only one kingdom – where LOVE will be a king and GRATITUDE will be a queen. Do you like to live in such kind of world? Personally I do.

If love sometime somewhere was burn, it surely will be next to you through all lives.

I send to you myriad of violet rays of love.
Potiomkina Irina
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Irina Dzevel
Активист

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 23, 2009 11:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: My son’s latest discovery Ответить с цитатой

This morning my son came home after sleep over his friend’s house. I greeted him loudly from my room – Hello, Alex!
-Hello, mama! How are you?
-I am great! And what about you?
-I am… I am … searching for word… I am educated!
-???
-I just realized how to choose friends! You need to choose them from people who know how to take care of their health and practically do, so it will be pleasant to be around them!

Irina D.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: