Список форумов Центр ВСР Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"
Форумы центра Великого Сергия Радонежского "ОСОЗНАНИЕ"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
MY WORDS of THANKS TO…

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Гольцов Дмитрий
Активный участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 28, 2006 6:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: MY WORDS of THANKS TO… Ответить с цитатой

-the System that helps me come to the surface of Harmony again and again, known as ECOLOGY OF THOUGHT Knowledge System nowadays;
-to my wife, who always believes in me;
-to my children: they teach me many things;
-to my teachers, whatever they taught me ;
-to People around – they make my life interesting and unpredictable
-to place where I live
-to LIFE , just because it’s LIFE
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Irina Dzevel
Активист

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 30, 2006 7:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would like to express my gratitute to all of you - the author of conteporary Knowledge System ECOLOGY OF THOUGHT Ludmila Petrovna Troyan and all the representatives - for creating the opportunity for non-Russian-spoken people to understand and absorb this precious Knowledge!
With appreciation and love - Irina D.
Ирина Потемкина
Ветеран форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 13, 2006 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Isn’t it wonderful, when I was in not actually very great mood my mother started to tell me well-known words: “Don’t be upset, everything in norm, say – I LOVE LIFE, I WANT TO LIVE, I ENJOY LIVING”? I believe, yes – because she is not big fan of ECOLOGY of THOUGHT, but simple mother.

At that moment I understood your good doings like boomerang obviously return to you sooner or later. If you help someone, someday someone will help you.. I want to say that when I tell my mother or others about ECOLOGY of THOUGHT Knowledge System I don’t expect something in return, but it’s just desire to share my breakthrough, my happiness with them – and it is such pleasure that these knowledge don’t let me loose my state of harmony by surprisingly coming back to me.

Another gift is my mother was told by our relative that the second one often used above-mentioned words when in the blues, and she breathed again!

One more gift is – a little fallen out sparrow had been saved from a cat and brought home in my husband’s hands, then when I saw their happy eyes I realized what for I love my husband.

With love
Potiomkina Irina
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Irina Dzevel
Активист

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 02, 2008 6:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: “I can feel the joy!”- new course by L.P.Troyan for NY group Ответить с цитатой

August the 31-st, 2008 in NY it was the new course by L.P.Troyan “I can feel the joy!” Here is the response by Michelle Schukin.

Summary of Course.

From this course I learned 60 programs that held me back from being happy and how to change them to a positive form of thinking. It helped me to get closer to being happy and how to maintain this type of feeling. If all of a sudden I lack joy or happiness I can always picture my mom’s paintings and my level of happiness will go up again!

This course helped me to obtain a level of inner happiness that I can always carry with me and stay in this state of mind all day, all the time!

I also learned that I have the ability to be happy no matter what. And I’d like to thank Lyudmila Petrovna Troyan for this wonderful opportunity to take place in this delightful course that will change my life forever!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Центр ВСР "ОСОЗНАНИЕ" -> Free Topic Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: